So I've learned a lot of things since the last blog I posted. When I think about it, I learn a mass amount of things in a small amount of time lately. I suppose that's what college does to people haha.
First off, I have great friends. Despite thinning the crop lately, I have gained some really awesome chicas in my life. The old faithfuls are amazing too though. I have had so much support from these people in my life. The only way I can repay is to guarantee that I will do the same when they need it. A prime example is a friend of mine now. She is going through some tough stuff, and I am trying my hardest to help her in any way possible. She has always done the same for me, too. I think it is only fair. One of the best things in life we can do is be a good friend.
I have also realized that I really do doubt myself sometimes. It took my friends pointing out my confidence and swagger to get me to see it. One of my friends told me last week that she wished she had confidence like I do. In my head, I was thinking how wrong she was. I guess that's how it appears though. If I believe it, just think of how much more confident I would appear to be. Not cocky. Just confident.
Oh and I have officially read the book every lady needs to read. "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man" by Steve Harvey. Changed. my. life. Every woman needs to read it because it tells us everything we need to know about the opposite sex. Plus it was written by a man, so it's kinda like behind the enemy lines haha.
"Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then, thank you!
If you hate me then, f*** you!"
- Lady Sovereign
Haha if u hate me, f*** you! That's great! I'll try readin that book, it sounds good plus I luv that guy! :) luv ya!
ReplyDeletesteve harvey is a genius! you have to read it!!!! and i love you too :)
ReplyDelete